It’s been nearly a decade since Belgian vocalist/songwriter JD Davis stepped into the studio with the newly relocated LA resident, Joachim Garraud, for their smash single with David Guetta titled The World Is Mine, but the two have reunited in 2013 for the second release, Can’t Stop Love, on Garraud’s freshly launched SPACE INVADER MUSIC imprint. The single is out today on all DSPs along with a remix package featuring a Club Mix along with 4 additional renditions.
Can’t Stop Love straddles the Pop and Dance genre line, with JD’s melodic vocals building up into Joachim’s powerful Electro crunch breakdowns. Davis and Garraud seem to find an inherent catchiness with their collaboration – from The World Is Mine to Can’t Stop Love, the two sure find a way to make club-goers tap their feet.
JD Davis – Can’t Stop Love EP (Produced by Joachim Garraud)
1) Can’t Stop Love (Radio Edit)
2) Can’t Stop Love (Club Mix)
3) Can’t Stop Love (Joachim Garraud & Rocking J Remix)
4) Can’t Stop Love (Keviin Scanna Remix)
5) Can’t Stop Love (Ventury Remix)
6) Can’t Stop Love (Plastik Funk & Massimo Nocito Remix)