The cover girl for Ultra Dance 15 is American model and actress, Melanie Iglesias. The Brooklyn-born 26-year-old brunette beauty got her claim to fame after Maxim launched their annual search for the sexiest unknown girl in 2010. Not only did she conquer over 7,000 applicants to score the title of the Hometown Hotties Champion, but also she worked her way up to Maxim’s Hot 100 and graced their special edition cover within just a few years.
Since then Melanie has topped glossy print features in the premiere issue of the World’s Most Beautiful, was named the “Woman of 2012” by Esquire, and reached number 2 in Vibe Magazine’s “30 Sexiest Celebrities Under 30” in 2012. Today the sexy web sensation is known for being featured in “The hottest video on the Internet,” and has made a name for herself by starring in MTV’s hit series Guy Code, Girl Code, and the Guy Code spin off, Guy Court. Ultra’s Dance 15 compilation also comes with an exclusive poster of the cover girl.
But let’s get down to the music — Ultra 15’s all-star tracklist includes chart topping sensations such as MK with his vocal remix of Storm Queen’s Look Right Through, Chris Malinchak’s single So Good To Me,and This Is What It Feels Lik from first time collaborators Armin van Buuren and Trevor Guthrie; along with a few of the year’s biggest comebacks including Work B**ch, a surprise steamy single from pop sensation Britney Spears, and Grammy Award Winning legendary DJ, Benny Benassi’s Back To The Pump, which Rolling Stone called an “instant club classic.”
Additional highlights include remixes from the year’s most popular singles, with Cedric Gervais’ remix of Lana Del Rey’s Summertime Sadness,” Will Sparks’ remix of Robin Thicke, T.I. and Pharrell’s Blurred Lines, and the Jump Smokers remix of London-based boy band, One Direction on the Best Song Ever.
The award winning annual compilation is continuous mix of 24 songs attracting the likes of both pop and dance music enthusiasts alike with it’s crossover appeal that continues to dominate on both mainstream radio and in clubs worldwide. Disc One kicks off with DJ Mag’s #1 DJ of 2013, Hardwell’s extended mix of Dare You featuring Matthew Koma, while Disc Two opens with Diplo and GTA’s collaboration titled “Boy Oh Boy,” featuring hard-hitting electro house and a moombahton version of Missy Elliott‘s fierce lyrics from her old school anthem, Work It. On the other end of the spectrum is Kaskade’s Last Chance from his album release “Atmosphere”, which DJ Mag claims “almost got more hype than a Daft Punk reunion show.” As the height of dance music continues to rise throughout the culture of mainstream pop, Ultra Music has compiled the ultimate party mix keeping music fans on their toes and on the dancefloor for what’s to come.
Ultra Dance 15 Tracklist:
1. Hardwell feat. Matthew Koma – Dare You (Extended Mix)
2. Lana Del Rey – Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix) (Radio Edit)
3. Britney Spears – Work B**ch (DANK (USA) Clean Club Mix)
4. LINKIN PARK X STEVE AOKI – A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (Original Mix)
5. Capital Cities – Safe And Sound (Cash Cash Remix)
6. Robin Thicke feat. T.I. and Pharrell – Blurred Lines (Will Sparks Remix)
7. One Direction – Best Song Ever (Jump Smokers Remix)
8. Armin Van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie – This Is What It Feels Like (Extended Mix)
9. Kaskade & Project 46 – Last Chance (Extended)
10. Steve Aoki, Chris Lake & Tujamo – Boneless
11. Tegan and Sara – Closer
12. Headhunters feat. Krewella – United Kids of the World
1. Diplo & GTA – Boy Oh Boy – Streaming rights / Bundled only – see below
2. Blasterjaxxx – Faith (Extended Mix)
3. Dimaro & Ahzee – Drums (Original Extended Mix)
4. Congorock & Nom De Strip – Minerals
5. Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman feat Anna Yvette – Silver Sun (Original Mix)
6. Cash Cash feat Bebe Rexha – Take Me Home
7. Benny Benassi – Back to the Pump (Extended)
8. Contiez feat. Treyy G – Trumpsta (Djuro Clean Remix)
9. Hadouken! – Levitate
10. DJ Fresh VS Diplo feat. Dominique Young Unique – Earthquake
11. Chris Malinchak – So Good To Me (Original Mix)
12. Storm Queen – Look Right Through (MK Vocal Edit)